Natural Joint Pain Remedy: Raw Beets

Raw beets provide a superior natural joint pain remedy. It works for arthritis and it works for torn rotator cuff.

Arthritis Free Carrot Raisin Salad

Shred four large carrots on a grater or food processor

Add 1/2 cup dark raisins

Shred 1 raw red beet (1 large or 4 small)

Add two table spoons of lemon juice

Add 6 Brazil nuts chopped up finely

Add 1 - 2 tea spoons of cinnamon



option 1: chop up raisins to spread the flavor around more

option 2: add small chunks of apples

option 3: add small pieces of walnuts

Why it works....



Raw beets have methionine. Heat from cooking destroys this.

Methionine turns homocysteine (bad for your heart and a better indicator of heart attack risk than cholesterol) into cysteine.

Cysteine is a cofactor of Glutathione but we rarely get cysteine in our diet.

Glutathione or GSH is the bodies master antioxidant, master detoxifier and master immunity booster.

Inflammation that causes pain is best treated by antioxidants.

There are a number of products that boost GSH on the market. Most are expensive. You can even get IV GSH in the hospital. Yet when someone comes into the hospital with Tylenol poisoning, the antidote is NAC or N-Acetylcysteine form of cysteine.

It works best and fastest to reverse the effects of Tylenol.

The sellers of GSH precursor products fail to tell consumers that there are actually 6 different kinds of GSH. Two are selenium dependent. Besides, which would you prefer, a pill or real food?

To get your selenium, simply eat 2-3 Brazil nuts a day.

To date, this has helped 83% of my arthritis patients eliminate their pain and significantly reduce it in the remaining 17%.

I discovered it when looking for a natural pain relief for my torn rotator cuff pain. It not only worked for me, it worked for numerous of my clients who had arthritis joint pain.

This is simple, easy and very inexpensive. It also tastes good too.

More on Pain and Glutathione

Increase Glutathione Naturally Home


Visit our sister site: WaterCures.org This will not only help you build glutathione, it is practically free and is essential to boosting glutathione in your body.

Let The Sun Shine
Let us know what you would like to see next? Click here and fill out the form.



Need To Know



The Way to Make More GSH For Free

Glutathione has a high affinity for water. Simply put, if we are dehydrated our bodies may not make as much as they could. Or, what we do make may be less effective.

Usually there is something more than just being dehydrated. Often there is a condition called fluid and electrolyte imbalance, less than bodies needs. There is a simple, easy and inexpensive way to correct this, allowing your body to produce even more GSH.

The Water Cures Protocol really works. Give it a try today.

It is simple, easy, sustainable and affordable (the salt should cost less than $10 a year).

And like GSH, it will help with over 76 different diseases and conditions.

What are you waiting for? Go check it out